Happy new (school) year!
August 24, 2014
One can only hope…..
Things I vow to do this year to be a better teacher/librarian:
- No expectations for my fellow workers–just be the best that I can be
- Keep my optimism and enthusiasm (see above), even in the face of those who want to get you down
- Give my focus to the student(s) and the moment without distraction–be there FOR THEM with their question as the priority
- Get the students more involved in the instruction sessions–active rather than passive participants
- Be supportive of all my colleagues
- Wear something cute each day (this one is just for me, but it may give me additional confidence!)
Next post will be on the Beloit Mindset List–see last year’s post here.
And we all know we are thinking of this…..